For as low as $295.00 you can have a small inexpensive wedding in a beautiful location in the historic New Orleans French Quarter, or at several of New Orleans Public Parks. You can take a streetcar ride or carriage ride after your wedding to your reception or head out on a cruise ship through the Caribbean or Mexico. Save money on an inexpensive elopement ceremony in a free spot in a New Orleans park. E-mail for details. See the links below for info such as a photographer or other wedding day services. To help with your New Orleans unique wedding or a simple elopement please click and read these links then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details:
- New Orleans Weddings Information
- New Orleans Wedding Planning Links
- New Orleans Marriage License Information
- New Orleans Sample Wedding Ceremony
- New Orleans Wedding Rental Halls
- References for Chaplain Jerry Schwehm
- New Orleans Marriage License: Packet of Sample Forms
- Booking Policy and Fees
- Can I Have A Friend Perform The Wedding Ceremony?
- Elopements in French Quarter and Jackson Square
Chaplain Jerry Kenneth Schwehm, a native of New Orleans, served as as Justice of the Peace in 1990 to 1994 in Slidell, La. and was ordained in 1989 as a Lay Minister after serving as Elder and Deacon in his church for many years. He has a BA and JD from Louisiana State University (1972) and an Honorary Doctor of Divinity from a local Bible Church in 1990. He has performed numerous wedding ceremonies over 20 years and is available in the Greater New Orleans area to perform your personalized marriage ceremony. He will go to your location or at his office or a nice park in New Orleans when available. Chaplain Schwehm is President and Moderator of the American Association of Wedding Officiants, a professional officants group.
Text or call 504/302-8711